Tuesday 14 February 2012

Eureka Forbes Ltd. for Bangalore residents


I am a resident of Bangalore and I have been using Eureka Forbes products for two years now. It is the Euroclean Wet and Dry, a vacuum cleaner and the AquaGuard Total Atom, an RO water purifier. I must say Eureka Forbes Ltd. is a market leader in the true sense of the term. The Eurekaforbes products my family has been using require less maintenance. And every time I called up the Eureka Forbes Bangalore number, I mean, the same customer care number, I always got a prompt response. Trained technicians turned up at our doorsteps in 24 hours to get the problem fixed.

I and my family stay in Utarahalli and the Eureka Forbes Bangalore centre here is located at 5, 1st Floor, Jayachamarajendra Indl. Layout, Yelchenahalli, 1st Stage. My cousin and one of my maternal uncles, both of whom reside in Tumkur Road, also have been using Eurekaforbes products for over a year now. Yes, there is a Eureka Forbes Bangalore centre located at Tumkur Road too at #11 , Ravi Kriloskar Layout, Layout, Chikka Bidarakallu, NH4. I must say there are at least 13 Eureka Forbes Bangalore centres. I came to know about these centres visiting the related page at eurekaforbes.com.

When I bought the Eurekaforbes products some two years ago, I first conducted enough research in the market. It was then I found that there was no better company than Eureka Forbes Ltd. to go for. This company was already a household name. Today it has completed 30 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment